Guts vs Glory
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Do you miss some old-school PvP arcade fun?
Guts vs Glory is a competitive PvP dogfighting game for one or two players, playing locally (today) or (hopefully, someday) via LAN. The game features:
- Simple & fun PvP or PvCPU dogfights
- Aerial challenges and surprises
- Booster packs and perks
- Challenging weather conditions
- Anti-aircraft ground fire and.. flying flocks of geese
- Yes.. geese, probably Canadian.
The game is in perpetual in alpha. Download and play the game's 12 levels, packed with challenges and dogfighting. The game supports gamepad and mouse controls, but using a gamepad is strongly recommended!
Updates and builds for other platforms will follow. Feedback of any sort would be much appreciated :)
IMPORTANT! Known issues:
- Settings screen is still incomplete.
- Achievements and medals are not fully implemented and are currently disabled.
- A missing msvcr120.dll message will require installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 redist package (conveniently bundled in the game zip file).
- A missing msvcr100.dll message will require installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 redist package.
- The game crashes on MacBook Air running Windows 8.1.